The ET series electric stamps provide an efficient, cost effective way to register time, date and numbers on your important documents.
Never again be at a loss as to when things are occurring in your business. These heavy-duty stamps allow for specific customer information such as Company, Department Names or Locations. Action notations such as Received, Filed or Shipped can also be printed on documents.
These easy to use devices allow for quick recording of date and time or control numbers on all your business forms, in thickness from onion skin to 1/4in thick envelopes.
- Quality designed timing motor provides the highest accuracy
- Electronically controlled printing assures clean instant registration
- Print control adjustment allows for multi-copy printing
- Precision metal typewheels designed to whithstand thousands of registrations per day
- Auto feed/reverse guarantees longer ribbon life
- ET series stamps offer impact/corrosion resistant case with security lock
- ET Time-and-date (prints year, month, date, time)
- ETCTime-and-date stamp with digital time display (prints year, month, date, time)
* From edge of document to top of time-date line
- Height: 7.75in
- Width: 5in
- Depth: 10.75in
- Unit Weight: 12 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
- Power: 110 VAC @ 60 Hz
- Optional Power: 240 VAC @ 50 Hz
- Depth of Throat* Standard: 1 1/8in