A versatile recorder than can be used as a time clock or document stamp, the ES700 never needs resetting and is always on time.
Ideally suited for the professional office environment, the ES700 accomodates a variety of applications including tracking of employee hours worked for payroll or job costing, recording in/out times of rental/recreational equipment. This recorder stamps the date and time of document handling, filing, faxed, sent, received, etc.
The battery backup maintains time in case of power outages. Automatic day/date and month changes as well as automatic daylight savings adjustment means less setup for you.
- User selectable hour format (12 or 24)
- Choice of standard minutes, tenths or hundreths
- Option of printing day/date/month
- Two or four digit year
- Programmable to print seconds
- Manual, Automatic and Semi-Automatic print selections
- Right or left side printing with adjustable margins
- Program is protected by user selected, 4 digit numeric Password
- Easy to read LCD display indicates Date, Time and Day of Week
- Prints messages, day of week and month in four languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Clock: LCD Digital (Date&Time)
- Accuracy: Monthly accuracy +/- 15 sec. (at 70 Degrees F)
- Ribbon: Cassette, mono color
- Calendar: Perpetual, up to year 2099
- Operating Environment: +25F to +113F (-5C to +45C); humidity 20 to 80% RH, No condensation
- Power: AC adapter I/P 120 VAC 60/Hz O/P 15V 1300ma
- Power Consumption Approx. 13W, 120VAC +/- 10%, 60Hz
- Printer: Dot Matrix
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 6.45in X 5.63in X 6.77in (164mm x 143mm x 172mm)
- Weight: Approx. 5 lbs (w/AC adapter) (Approx. 2.0 kg)